Invisalign offers patients in Sunbury and Moonee Ponds an invisible alternative to braces
Orthodontics is an effective method of straightening teeth and restoring bite balance. However, many teens and adults are not keen on wearing visible braces for several years.
The dentists at Smile in Style in Sunbury
and Moonee Ponds
are able to offer you an alternative – Invisalign clear braces.
The Invisalign process begins with a thorough examination and consultation. If you are a good candidate, the dentist will take impressions of your mouth. These impressions are then sent to the USA where specialised computer software uses those impressions to design your individualised treatment plan. This treatment includes a series of aligner trays that gradually reposition your teeth with gentle force. Your dentist will show you a virtual transformation on a computer screen before beginning treatment.
- Clear – Aligners are transparent. Most people won’t realise you are wearing them.
- Comfortable – Trays are made of smooth plastic that fits snugly. There are no wire tightening appointments.
- Removable – Take aligners out to eat the foods you love. Breath stays fresh and teeth sparkling clean with normal brushing and flossing, and regular professional cleanings at Smile in Style.
- Easy care – With just a few simple steps each day, aligners stay clean and clear. Our hygiene team provides instructions.
- Inspiring – There is no waiting for an “unveiling” at completion of treatment. You get to enjoy results real-time, as your smile changes.
- Convenient – Check-up appointments, about every six weeks, are brief. The dentist monitors your progress and adjusts the treatment plan if needed.
- Efficient – You wear a set of aligners for about two weeks before progressing to the next set. Each case is unique, but with good compliance (wearing aligners 20 to 22 hours per day), most treatment plans are completed in about 12 months.
Would you like to learn more about Invisalign invisible braces? Schedule a consultation at our Sunbury office (+61-3-8001-6021), or in Moonee Ponds (03 8400 4104) or book an appointment online.