Moonee PondsYour smile is one of your greatest assets. The Smile in Style team believes that each of our patients deserves individualised care so that their needs are sufficiently met. Dr. Terry Rose and his team provide outstanding dental care in their Moonee Ponds dental practice, and they look forward to helping you achieve your smile and oral health goals.
Meet our Moonee Ponds dental team:
- Dr Terry Rose graduated as a Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Otago in New Zealand in 1984. He moved to Australia in 1987 to practice dentistry and in 1990 founded what is now known as the Smile In Style dental practice. Dr Rose lectures for other dental professionals in Australia and New Zealand in orthodontics and CEREC.
- Dr. Helen Luo received her Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Otago and has extensive experience in preventive, restorative, and cosmetic procedures.
- Dr. Barbara O’Brien has more than three decades of direct dental experience in both the private and hospital settings. Her thoroughness in patient care is appreciated by her patients.
- Dr. Meenakshi Rajcommar has completed the Progressive Orthodontics Seminar series in Orthodontics and is also trained in Invisalign. She is skilled in procedures including root canal therapy and the use of the dental laser.
- Dr. Nashmie Cader enjoys treating adults and children for their general and restorative dental needs. She also enjoys designing beautiful CEREC same-day restorations.
- Dr Nimisha Bhatia joined the Smile In Style team in 2015. She has an interest in oral surgery and Root Canal Therapy and is very gentle with children.
Smile in Style in Moonee Ponds has been designed to welcome our patients into a calm, relaxing environment. Whether we are working with a patient to prevent dental problems, to treat existing concerns, or to enhance the smile’s beauty, our approach is to treat the individual with personalised care using the latest technologies and materials in dentistry today.
Reasons to choose Smile in Style Moonee Ponds
- Our approach to dentistry is holistic and we carefully choose dental materials
- We offer safe removal of amalgam dental fillings
- Our experienced dentists can help you straighten your smile with orthodontic care
- Our team uses technologies like CEREC, and the Dental Laser to treat patients.
- We treat patients of all ages with personalised care
- We serve children under the Child Dental Benefits Scheme and bulk bill.
- We offer a variety of restorative services, such as dental bridges, crowns, and tooth-coloured fillings
- Cosmetic services include dental veneers, teeth whitening, and more
- We offer patients excellent hygiene services
Smile in Style helps residents of Moonee Ponds and surrounding areas achieve better oral health and more attractive smiles. Contact us at 03 8400 4104 for your visit today.
Moonee Ponds operating hours are Mon – Wed 9.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m., Thursday 7.30 a.m. – 3.00 p.m. and Friday 9.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m.
Directions to our Moonee Ponds dentistry: