Holistic dentist helps little smiles in the 3039 area stay healthy
People choose holistic dentistry for a variety of reasons. Some simply wish to follow a healthier lifestyle, others have concerns about mercury amalgam, and others are attracted to the personalised integrated care model. For many people, the biggest reason is actually rather little. Children make us question many things in life, especially the safety of habits and the presence of toxins in our environment. Maybe you never gave a second thought to what dentists were putting in your mouth, but when it comes to what they are putting in your child’s mouth…
If you are wondering whether your little one can benefit from holistic family dentistry, the answer is, yes! Traditional wisdom typically calls for the least expensive and easiest to use material (often amalgam) for primary teeth, because they are temporary. However, “temporary” means that these teeth, along with any dental materials attached to them, will be in your child’s mouth for years. We believe that safe, gentle, healthy treatment is more important than ever during these years of rapid development.
Our approach to children’s dentistry is multi-faceted.
- Our compassionate team is gentle with all patients, especially the little ones. We strive to help kids understand the importance of oral health in a fun and relaxing atmosphere.
- We have a strong focus on preventive care. Many common childhood dental problems can be avoided, and we are here to help that happen.
- Patient education is among the most important services we offer. We are here to guide you and your child with nutritional advice, hygiene instructions, and answers to your questions.
- Childhood is a time of rapid growth and development. We monitor children’s oral health closely, so that if any problems develop they can be treated at the optimal stage.
- We know that children are unpredictable and emergencies are not always unavoidable. That is why we offer emergency dental services.
- We seek to develop a long-term relationship with our patients, and help them enjoy great oral health and a fabulous smile at every stage of life.
Back to Home Page