In keeping with our commitment to individualized treatment, the initial examination is performed in two phases, one with a dentist and the other with a hygienist. Each phase takes about an hour, including visual examination, consultation, and possibly diagnostics as needed. The goal of the first visit is for us to get to know you, understand your unique dental needs, answer any questions you may have, learn about your aesthetic goals, scheduling or budget issues, and discuss your various options.
After the initial visit, your dentist and hygienist devise an optimized and personalized treatment plan. We will invite you back for a follow up about a week later, at no additional charge. During this appointment, you will meet with the treatment coordinator to review and discuss your plan, which is designed to address all dental issues including:
- Dental caries (also called decay or cavities)
- Periodontal health including gum disease treatment
- Functionality, including tooth alignment, cracked teeth, or gaps between teeth
- Cosmetic treatment to enhance the appearance of your smile or correct aesthetic flaws
Your consultation with the treatment coordinator will include reviewing radiographs, photographs, models, and other diagnostics to help you understand which treatments are recommended and what they will accomplish. We will only recommend treatments or plans that we believe will achieve the best possible results. However, if there is more than one good option, you will be presented with a choice, and a comprehensive explanation of the advantages and disadvantages of each proposed plan.
- Interest free payment plans with National Dental Plan (Certegy Easi-Pay)
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express