Hi Tech Dentistry
Although many of your visits at Smile in Style will fall into the general dental category, we want to make sure that our patients enjoy the highest level of care around. Our practices have been equipped with the tools and technology that will allow you to have all of your dental needs handled by our team of capable dentists, assistants, and hygienists.
We have your entire family covered, with the ability to address your various dental concerns with personalised treatment tailored specifically to you. Some of the services you can expect to find in our offices in Sunbury and Moonee Ponds include:
- Dental implants - This tooth replacement procedure has become the gold standard around the world. We are so committed to your sustained function with implants that our process begins with a diagnostic guide, cone beam scan, use of Simplant implant planning software and then surgical guide production for idealised implant placement.
- Oral surgery - There are certain instances when oral surgery becomes necessary, such as the extraction of wisdom teeth or the placement of dental implants. Our team of doctors have years of training and experience performing such procedures.
- Orthodontics - This is an important treatment for the enhancement of the smile and the correction of bite issues. No matter what your age, we can devise an appropriate course of orthodontic treatment to elevate your smile.
- Laser dentistry - This makes it easier to obtain treatment, in some cases without the use of local anaesthetic. Dental laser is used in a number of different procedures.
- CEREC - This technology is widely popular for the quality of product and benefit of time it offers. Using the CEREC milling machine, dental inlays, onlays, crowns, or veneers can be made within one visit while you wait comfortably in the dental chair. This form of treatment saves you from having to wear temporary restorations, and making a second visit (second injection) to complete treatment.
- Children's dentistry - This is an important part of our practice, as it gives us the opportunity to create healthy habits in young people so that they can enjoy lifelong oral health. Children are more than small adults. They require dental care that will lead to positive dental experiences. Your child is in good hands at Smile in Style.
- Invisalign - This is a removable, nearly invisible alternative to conventional orthodontics. A series of computer-designed clear plastic aligners move teeth into attractive position with gentle pressure. Eat your favourite foods and smile while you straighten with Invisalign.
- Types of dental implants available in Moonee Ponds and Sunbury
- Treating periodontal disease with laser dentistry in the Melbourne area
- Melbourne area preventive dentistry: Laser cavity detection
- Moonee Ponds patients enjoy benefits of advanced technology with CEREC Omnicam
- Dental first aid: What to do until you can see a dentist in an emergency
- Finding the right dental clinic for your family in Sunbury
- Get your best smile comfortably with laser dentistry in the Melbourne area
- Stabilise Dentures in our Moonee Ponds office.